A What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get Web site builder
Web Builder is an WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) utility that gives you the possibility to build web pages.
WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML.
Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved: All objects now use the same default font (based on the values in Page Properties)
· Improved: Image export will now use the name/id of the object instead of 'untitled'
· Improved: 'Save' command only enabled if project has been modified
· Improved: Font-family styles are now quoted if the fontname contains a white-space
· Improved: Updated all jQuery UI components to version 1.8.11
· Improved: Updated prettyPhoto lightbox to version 3.0.3
· Improved: Added support for multiple prettyPhoto galleries on one page
· Improved: Switched 'Align Centers' and 'Align Middles' commands
· Improved: Moved 'resample' to end of the effect stack so it will only be included once
· Improved: Publish window size is now saved between sessions
· Improved: Email validation should only be validated if the field is filled in
· Improved: 'New page' in main menu will add the page to the root instead of as a child of the current page
· Improved: Added 'Disclaimer' to Extension Manager
· New feature: Added 'Fixed page height' option in Guide Settings
· New feature: Added 'Optimize text for firefox' option to table
· New feature: Added 'Compatibility' selection to Internet Explorer specific Page Properties. This option enables IE to emulate previously versions of this browser
· New feature: Added sort ascending/descending to Object manager (context menu)
· New feature: Added 'Update All' to Extensions Manager to install all available updates in one action
· New feature: Added 'generated by' column in 'Page Weight' window, so you can see by which object the files were created
· New feature: Added 'scroll speed' option to News Viewer
· New feature: Added 'target' option for links in News Viewer
· New feature: Added' Save to image' option to Banner (in context menu)
· New feature: Added 'active' property to jQuery Accordion. Specifies the panel that will be initially displayed. Can be set to 'false' to display none at start
· New feature: Added 'Display tabs below content' option to jQuery tabs (experimental)
· New feature: Added 'HTTP authentication' option to Single Page Protect object. This option uses the standard browser login dialog (if supported by your web server)
Free download on link below:
DOWNLOAD (7.83 MB)