Design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently
AutoCAD software, the world's leading customizable and extendable CAD application, lets you design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently.
With exciting tools for 3D free-form conceptual design and 2D parametric drawing, as well as key features for importing and publishing PDF files, AutoCAD is loaded with powerful capabilities to help you design with more impact and document more quickly.
AutoCAD includes a wide variety of manufacturing documentation tools that allow you to quickly document and communicate your designs.
What's New in This Release:
Model Documentation Tools:
· Save time by automatically generating intelligent documentation for AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor software, and other models. Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
Associative Array Functionality:
· Save valuable rework time by establishing and maintaining a set of relationships between arrayed objects, such as windows on a building or trusses on a bridge. Plus, you can now array objects along a specified path (rather than just rectangular or polar options), saving even more time when creating conceptual designs or finished documentation.
· With access directly from the AutoCAD 2012 interface, AutoCAD WS web and mobile application for AutoCAD software allows you to stay connected to your designs over the web or from your mobile device.
· The power of multi-function grips has been extended to more AutoCAD objects including lines, arcs, elliptical arcs, dimensions, and mleaders as well as 3D faces, edges, and vertices.
Command Line Enhancements:
· AutoCAD 2012 now offers auto-complete options to help you access commands more efficiently. As you type at the command prompt, AutoCAD automatically completes the entry with an AutoCAD command or command alias. If you pause, it displays a list of commands whose prefix matches what you’ve typed enabling you to scroll and select from the list.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion:
· Adds to the 3D conceptual design capabilities of AutoCAD and sets a new standard for professional 3D modeling ease of use. It enables you to flexibly edit and validate models from almost any source, helping you further experience the benefits of easy-to-use 3D in the native DWG format.
Simplified Migration to AutoCAD 2012:
· New and enhanced tools make it easier to migrate your custom settings or reset AutoCAD to the default install settings. Improved handling of tool palettes and new migration of custom materials help ease the transition to AutoCAD 2012, and a new reset tool helps easily return to default settings.
In-Canvas Viewport Controls:
· New viewport controls enable you to change viewport settings, views, and visual styles directly on the viewport canvas.
Editable UCS Icon:
· The UCS has been updated to allow direct manipulation. Select the UCS icon and use the multi-functional grips to change the UCS. Easily move the origin, align the UCS with objects, and rotate it around the X, Y, or Z axis without having to access the UCS command.
Delete Duplicate Objects:
· Clean up your drawings by removing duplicate or unneeded geometry. The Delete Duplicates tool provides increased performance— especially when running on drawings with many objects.
· Create spline objects with options for tangent or smooth continuity between two curves with the new Blend tool, speeding documentation time.
Autodesk Exchange for AutoCAD:
· With connected access to tips and tutorials, getting started videos, downloadable plug-ins, and help content, Autodesk Exchange brings the content you need directly to your AutoCAD workspace.
Autodesk Content Explorer:
· Instantly find your design content based on file objects or text attributes. Autodesk Content Explorer creates an index of your data based on where you instruct it to look, helping you quickly access files.
3D Associative Array:
· Use the associative array functionality to more easily define arrayed objects when designing in 3D. Each of the three types of associative arrays (rectangular, polar, and path) include the ability to array selected objects in 3D space.
File type: High speed torrent with the download speed of maximum of your internet connection. Why hassle with torrents from some torrent sites and wait for ages for your files and software to download? Download it in no time with this high speed torrent. You can see the proof by clicking on image links:x32=http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/492/autocad2012x32torrspeed.jpg ,x64=http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8761/autocad2012x64torrspeed.jpg (My internet connection speed is 4Mb/s and as you can see it is downloading at its maximum at 473.5 kB/s (x32) and 476.7 kB/s (x64) . If your internet connection is faster you will download it at your internet connection maximum speed).