Torq 2.0 DJ software takes you beyond beat matching and into the future of DJ performance and real-time production. Dont just spin tracks reinvent them. Take advantage of all four decks to create unique, complex, and dynamic mixes. Develop your own sound using high-quality, innovative effects and a powerful built-in sampler. Go beyond crossfading by transitioning between tracks in exciting new ways using the innovative new Traq Morph feature. You can easily integrate Torq 2.0 with turntables, CD decks, and a variety of popular DJ controllers or run the software on its own. Designed for rock-solid stability and peak performance, Torq 2.0 gives you unlimited ways to create your own sound on the dance floor, in the studio, and beyond.
New features in Torq 2.0 include:
* Four virtual decks with EQ, level control, headphone cueing and crossfade–enable customers to play four tracks at once to create unique, complex and dynamic mixes.
* Traq Morph technology–patent pending innovation blends music tracks in exciting new ways by intelligently applying audio effects during crossfade.
* Open, flexible workflows–provide DJs with the flexibility to use the software with M-Audio Xponent and Conectiv DJ and third-party hardware, or stand-alone without any hardware at all.
* Updated user interface and database–gives users the ability to sort through tens of thousands of tracks, including Apple iTunes Store libraries, to quickly create distinctive mixes.
* 13 built-in effects and VST effect support–enable customers to reinvent sound by stacking up to four simultaneous built-in effects and one VST effect per deck, allowing for up to 20 effects at once.
* Advanced recording options–empower DJs with the ability to capture their entire performance with an integrated performance recorder for distribution or editing. As a result of ReWire, they can also create, mix and record with Pro Tools or third-party DAWs, bringing their DJ performance to the studio environment.
Free download on link below:
DOWNLOAD (47.08 MB)
DOWNLOAD (47.08 MB)